Be part of it
Glasgow Museums Membership brings you closer to the millions of treasures and thousands of stories in Glasgow’s much-loved galleries, such as The Burrell Collection, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA), the Mitchell Library, and Riverside Museum. These treasures have been described as the finest collection in the UK and one of the finest in Europe.
By joining us as a Member of Glasgow Museums you will become part of the story of Glasgow’s remarkable museum, art and archival collections. Your membership will help protect thousands of years of history, now and for future generations, and enable you to enjoy a range of fantastic benefits throughout the year.
Give a gift of endless enjoyment
Help ensure the future of millions of treasures and thousands of stories while giving friends and family endless enjoyment, with a Glasgow Museums Membership. Your support will help protect Glasgow’s remarkable collections and the lucky recipient will enjoy a range of fantastic benefits throughout the year. Click the relevant membership option below and then select Give as gift next to the category on the online joining form.
With Museums Membership not only will you be helping to ensure the future of Glasgow’s amazing cultural collections, you will also enjoy the following Member benefits when times get better:
- 10% discount in Museum shops*
- 10% discount in Museum cafés, including at The Mitchell Library*
- 2 exclusive Member events each year (online, until government restrictions are lifted)
- Unlimited free entry to paying Museum exhibitions†
- Members’ regular eBulletin with news, events and offers.
- Members’ exclusive Christmas Shopping Week each year with double discount of 20%*
* Some exclusions may apply. Our shops and cafés are temporarily unavailable due to Government restrictions.
† Due to the ongoing pandemic the next paying exhibitions are currently planned for Spring 2022.
Your own personal pass to enjoy everything Glasgow Museums has to offer.
Bring a different person (or the same one!) with you every time you visit with Guest Membership.
Or share the love of Glasgow Museums with a named family member or friend with Joint Membership. A card each means you can visit together or separately.
The flexible family option - depending on who's free to visit:
- 2 adults + up to 3 children (under 16yrs), or
- 1 adult + up to 4 children (under 16 years)