Museums Patrons make it possible for us to ensure the longevity of Glasgow’s remarkable collections, while gaining a greater understanding of the thousands of objects and stories in our care.
As a Patron you will have exclusive access to our world-famous collections and the opportunity to build a closer connection with our amazing museum experts. You will also enjoy a range of benefits to help you get closer to the stories and objects, through bespoke events, invitations to behind-the-scenes visits to our museums, café and shop discounts, and free entry to our paying exhibitions.
All donations go directly towards conserving, exploring, and safeguarding the thousands of years of cultural heritage in our care. You can join online or download and complete our application form and post it back to us at:
Development Team, Glasgow Life, Commonwealth House, 38 Albion Street, Glasgow, G1 1LH
Being a Patron not only helps to ensure the future of Glasgow’s amazing cultural collections, you will also enjoy the following Patron benefits when times get better:
- 15% discount in Museum shops*
- 10% discount in Museum cafés*
- 25% discount on entry and treatments at Refresh Spa at Emirates Arena on Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays*
- 10% discount on Refresh Spa retail products*
- Exclusive Patrons' events each year (online, until government restrictions are lifted)
- Unlimited free entry to paying Museum exhibitions†
- Exclusive invitation to all Glasgow Museum exhibition previews†
- Patrons’ regular eBulletin with news, events and offers
- Patrons’ exclusive Christmas Shopping Week each year with double discount of 25%*
Become a Patron today
Become a Patron today and you will enjoy a range of benefits including access to one exclusive annual Patrons' event
Enjoy a range of benefits including access to three exclusive Patron's behind the scene events
Enjoy all the benefits including access to all exclusive Patron's behind the scene events together with a private tour with a Glasgow Museum curator of your choice and up to six guests.